Saturday 31 March 2018

Happy Easter Shaker card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
I have a fun shaker Easter card to share with you today.
I'm in love with these cute bunnies so much and they look so sweet infront of the pretty jewels.

I started creating my shaker my die cutting my eggs from the Decorative Eggs die three times across my panel and adhered my acetate and foam tape to crate my shaker element.
I filled my eggs up with two different colors of Jewels each. I used,  WatermelonPink Blush,  Sea Glass, Aquamarine, Pansy Purple, Amethyst.
I then stamped my bunnies from the Bunny Friends stamp set on separate white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies and adhered them slightly over my shaker eggs.



For my sentiment, I die cut the Easter portion from the Happy Easter Script die from silver glittery paper. I stamped the 'happy' portion from the Easter Friends stamp set onto some light blue cardstock and cut into a smaller banner piece.
That finishes my card today.
I hope you enjoyed my Easter shaker!
Have an amazing week!!!


Supplies:

Decorative Eggs die
Bunny Friends stamp set         coordinating dies
Happy Easter Script die
Easter Friends stamp set
Watermelon Jewels
Pink Blush Jewels
Sea Glass Jewels
Aqumarine Jewels
Pansy Purple Jewels
Amethyst Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment