Monday 5 March 2018

Friends Make Everything Better featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Hope your having a lovely day so far!
First off, I want to apologise for being extremely MIA lately. I'm expecting baby #2 and have been insanely sick but things are going better and I've gotten back to my crafty area finally!

I'm stopping in today to share a card created with some of the gorgeous new products from Pretty Pink Posh!
My card today features the Cherry Blossoms stamp set and the Encouraging Greetings stamp set for my sentiment.


Creating the card was fairly simple, if it wasn't for the colouring it would be an easy card to mass produce.
I started with a white piece of cardstock and simply covered the background with stamping the flowers and leaves. I decided to colour some, using Copic markers but left some of them white.
I just liked the contrast it gave. I stamped my sentiment from the Encouraging sentiment stamp sent of a separate piece of white card stock and cut it into a strip to adhere onto my card. I stamped a flower and leaf separately and cut out using the coordinating dies and popped it up using some foam adhesive.
I adhered my panel onto a black card base and finished my card off by scattering some Sparkling Clear sequins.

Thank you SO very much for stopping in today!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
xo


Supplies:

Cherry Blossoms stamp set
Encouraging Greetings stamp set
Foam Squares
Sparkling Clear Sequins

1 comment:

  1. I love the color you used on your cherry blossoms. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete