Friday 15 December 2017

You're a Friend Like No One Elf featuring MFT stamps

Hello crafty friends!
Another Holiday card to share with you today!
I love these elves from MFT's. I had this stamp set last year but I don't think I ever got around to creating anything with it, so I was happy to break it out this year!

I stamped the Santa Elves stamps onto white card stock, colored in using Copic markers and fussy cut them out leaving a small white edge.
I adhered them onto an oval die cut, that lightly ink blended with blue ink.
I adhered onto some pattern paper and used a kraft colored card base.

I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock and cut into a banner shape to adhere onto my card.
That finishes my card for today!
Thank you so very much for stopping by today!!
xo

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment