Thursday 30 November 2017

Merry Christmas Floral Card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Stopping in today to share a Christmas card with you!




I started by stamping my pretty flowers from the new Wild Rose stamp set with versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder, I left all my flowers on colored as I wanted them to be white, I adhered them onto a piece of Cherry Cobler card stock from Stampin up. I then die cut the Merry Christmas script die from some gold foil paper and adhered onto my panel, I adhered my red panel onto the same gold foil card stock for a slight frame to go around and adhered onto an A2 sized white card base.
To finish off my card I added some scattered Sparkling Clear confetti!
That finished my card today!
Hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for stopping by!
xo

Wild Rose stamp set
Merry Christmas script die
Sparkling Clear confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment