Friday 15 September 2017

Stamptember collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Happy Stamptember!
I am so happy to be joining you for Stamptember today with the collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh!




How gorgeous is this stamp set! I must admit I was a tad intimidated by this set at first as I'm use to cute little critters and such but I started stamping and am in LOVE with the elegance to this set! I can't wait to use it for a wedding card! Okay on to my creation!


I started with a Smoke piece of card stock that I cut just slightly smaller than an A2 sized card base and stamped 4 of the smaller damask images on it with Smoke ink for a tone on tone look. I then cut a piece of water color card stock using the Stitched Notes die, keeping the inside piece.
I stamped the larger damask image with Zig real brush markers. I brushed the markers directly on the stamp and spritzed lightly with water. I love the watercolor look this gives! I did this multiple times using a dark purple, light purple and light blue, I adhered this onto my grey panel.
I stamped and white heat embossed my sentiment onto a small strip of the Smoke card stock and adhered onto my card.
I finished off by adding a bow I die cut from silver glitter paper with the Twine and Bow die, added a small clear droplet and scattered some Sparkling Clear sequins onto my card.




 My next creation is super clean and simple! I simply stamp the images with Distress ink in a straight line, stamped my sentiment and added some gold sequins!

Supplies:




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! This set is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just lovely Shannon, what a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. Love the colors you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look when you stamped with the zig markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and very useful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful array of cards with this fabulous stamp set!

    ReplyDelete