Wednesday 6 September 2017

Sea Friends Shaker Card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Hope your having a lovely week so far!
I can't believe summer is almost over!
Thought I'd share another summery card before it ends!
I created a shaker card with the very cute Sea Friends stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh along with coordinating dies.
I used the frame from the Stitched Notes die to create my shaker from and filled it with Mermaid sequins. I did some ink smooshing with Distress inks onto watercolor paper for background.
At the bottom of my shaker I cut some 'waves' out of vellum using the Scallop Border dies.
For my cute sea characters I stamped them on watercolor cardstock, colored in with Zig real brush markers and cut out using the coordinating dies and adhered onto my card.



For my sentiment I used a shape also from the Stitched Notes dies, stamped my sentiment and adhered on!
That finishes my shaker card today!
Thank you ever so much for stopping in!

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your scene and it's perfect as a shaker. Love how you've used the vellum. I have so much vellum and never use it! Xx

    ReplyDelete