Friday 22 September 2017

Let Your Dreams Soar CAS card featuring PPP

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!
I have a card to share with you today featuring the Fly Away friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.
I love this sweet sweet and had to use these fun air balloons with the cute critter popping out again!

I started with an A2 sized white card base .
I used the Scallop Border die from PPP as well and cut out of Surf Blue card stock and used the clouds from the Fly A Kite coordinating dies on top of that area to have the negatives of the clouds .


I stamped my images on a separate piece of white card stock, colored with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies and adhered on to my card with some foam tape to give it some dimension.
I stamped my sentiment and added some white gel pen on some of my images for extra interest and that sums up my CAS card!
Thank you stopping in today!!

xo

Supplies:

Fly Away Friends stamp set - Pretty Pink Posh 
Coordinating dies - Pretty Pink Posh
Fly a Kite dies- Pretty Pink Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment