Monday 11 September 2017

Happy Halloween masking card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi crafty friends!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Pretty Pink Posh just released some amazing new products and I wanted to stop in today to share a card with you I created featuring one of them.
I used the new Trick or Treat Friends stamp set to create a one layered longer card.

Being a one layered card there's not a whole lot of supplies needed but there was a lot of masking!
When masking just remember to stamp the image you want in front first and go from there. So I started withe the vampire ears for my girly with pig tails, masked that and then stamped her, masked her off and then stamped Frankenstein, etc. I hope that makes sense!
You can purchase masking paper to do this, I simply stamp my images on printer paper, cut them out out and use temporary adhesive.


Once all my images were stamped out, I masked them all off to ink blend my background, I also put a piece of masking tape onto the bottom to mask the bottom part of as well. To create my background I blended Dusty Concord, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon Distress inks and spritzed a little bit of water for the dot looking effect. Once my background was finished I removed all my masks and colored my images with Copic markers.
To stamp my sentiment, because the words are on top of each other and I wanted my sentiment going across, I simply just covered one word at a time with tape while stamping the other.
And that finishes my card today!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you haven't already be sure to check out the new release over at Pretty Pink Posh .

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment