Thursday 3 August 2017

Smile Shaker Card Featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Friends!
Hope your all having a lovely day today!
I have a clean shaker card to share with you today! Featuring some of the products from the newest release from Pretty Pink Posh.

I switched things up today and went for a square card base rather then an A2 sized. 
I die cut the new Smile Shaker die with some silver glittery paper and created that into a shaker piece, I adhered acetate onto the back, because the die cut piece is super dainty and delicate I just put little dabs of glossy accents all over the back because once you press the acetate onto it it seeps out a little bit. As for adding dimension to be able to add shaker bits, because it is so dainty , its tricky to do with your regular dimensional tape so I die cut a piece of fun foam with the same die with some Stick it on each side, which is essentially double sided tape to make it much easier to adhere to my die cut piece.
I then in the center of my card loaded it with Tutti Fruitti sequins and Sparkling Clear Flowers  and then adhered my shaker piece down.
Once my shaker was in place all I had left was to add a little sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bear Hug stamp set and cut it into a banner to adhere onto my card!

That wraps up my shaker card! I love those colors of sequins against a CAS background!
Thank you so very much for stopping by!

Supplies:

Smile Shaker Die - Pretty Pink Posh
6mm Tutti Fruitti sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
4mm Tutti Fruitti sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Sparkling Clear Flowers - Pretty Pink Posh
Bear hug stamp set - Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment:

  1. Super duper sweet - love that the shaker is shiny to match the sequins inside. Xx

    ReplyDelete