Monday 28 August 2017

Flying by to say Happy Birthday featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Crafty Friends!!
How are you doing today??
Stopping in to share a card with you today that I created using the Fly Away Friends stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh .
How cute is that little guy in the plane??

I started with my card base that I created using Sea glass card stock from SSS and stamped the stars cluster from the set in smoke ink over and over again to cover the background.
I used Fog card stock also from SSS as my main card panel. I used the clouds from the Fly a kite stamp set and adhered them onto my panel.

I stamped the plane and my cute little critter onto white card stock, colored in with Copic markers and cut out using the coordinating dies to adhere onto my creation.
I stamped the top part of the sentiment using smoke ink and stamped the bottom part onto a separate piece of card stock , cut into a banner shape and adhered underneath.



That's it for my creation today! I love the Fog color with the blue! I think it would make a super cute color combo for a baby boy card! I must keep that in mind!
Thank you so very much for stopping by today!!!


Supplies:

Fly Away Friends stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh
Fly Away Friends Coordinating dies
Fly a Kite stamp set by PPP
Fly a Kite coordinating dies

No comments:

Post a Comment