Friday 18 August 2017

CAS Happy Summer watercolor card featuring PPP

Hello!!
Happy Friday! 
Hope your all having a lovely week so far!
Popping in quickly today with a CAS watercolor card featuring some of the new products from PPP.


I started with a white card base and cut a water color paper panel using the inner portion of the Stitched Notes die 
I ink blended some tumbled glass Distress ink into my background and splattered some water on top to give it more of a watercolor look, once dry I stamped my my images on separate water color paper colored in with Zig real brush markers and cut out using the coordinating dies and adhered onto my card.


Supplies:

Stitched Note Dies - PPP
Sea Friends Stamp set - PPP
Cordinating dies - PPP
Summer Friends stamp set - PPP (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment