Wednesday 26 July 2017

CAS mini cards featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!
Hope your doing well today!
Stopping in today with some CAS mini cards.

These are super simple so you can create a bunch at a time to have on hand!
I made three 3x3 cards and ink blended different colors on each.

I stamped my critters from the Holiday Pals stamp set on water color card stock and colored in using my Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them out.
I die cut my scallop circle with the flap from the Scallop Circle Tags from white card stock.


I adhered my cute critters on my cards and then my scallop circle over top.
I stamped my tiny sentiments from the Fox Friends stamp set and added a few sequins to each for my finishing touch.
For the Lavender background with the bunny I used the Wisteria Wonder mix, for the pink background I used the Sweat Pea mix and for the green background with the kitty I used the newer Spring Meadow mix.

Supplies:


1 comment: