Tuesday 4 July 2017

CAS Floral Hello featuring Concord and 9th

Hello!
Stopping in with a nice and quick card today using some colored pencils for coloring.
If you've ever colored with colored pencils before you know that process is actually not quick at all because of all the layering but its a very CAS simple card other then that.




I used the very pretty Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord and 9th on a white card base and colored in with Prisma colored pencil crayons. I'm still learning how to color with these for the best look but there's so many amazing tutorials on YouTube you can find for guidance.
I then stamped the hello sentiment in versa-mark ink on black card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder and cut into a banner shape and adhered onto my card with some dimensional tape.
I finished off the card with Sparkling Clear confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

That's it, as I said other then the coloring a super simple card!
Thank you so very much for stopping by today!

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely perfect colouring. I don't use coloured pencils enough, but I had mine out the other day and I forgot how lovely they are to work with, despite the time they take. You have managed some perfect blending. See too that you are no longer with InLinkz. I decided to leave early too. Feel sad, but it's for the best, given how little I make from my affiliates xx

    ReplyDelete