Tuesday 16 May 2017

Baby Girl Shaker Card featuring Newton's Nook

Hello!!
Hope your having a lovely day so far!!
I have a sweet baby shaker card to share with you today! Two of my favorite types of cards rolled into one!
I used the Lovable Laundry stamp set along with the Onsie die from Newtons Nook.
I started with a piece of pink card stock and laid my onsie die over it to kind of see where I wanted them all cut out, after I decided I left a little pencil mark so I knew where to place my die and ran it through my machine multiple times until my background of onsies was cut out.
I created my shaker element on the back, I find this best with fun foam as it doesn't add a lot of bulk and then i filled up with a bunch of gold sequins and elements from Pretty Pink Posh. I adhered my full shaker panel onto a pink card base as well.
I stamped one of the onsies in the set with versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder and colored it in with Copic marker and cut out with the coordinating die to adhere over my sentiment which I stamped onto a strip that I die cut from the Stitched Borders 3 dies from PPP.


That finishes my card for today! I love pink and gold together for baby girls! It's too pretty!
Hope you have a great day!
I appreciate you stopping by!


Supplies:



 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment