Wednesday 19 April 2017

Welcome Baby Cards featuring Newton's Nook

Hello there!

I have a trio of baby cards to share with you today featuring the sweet Lovable Laundry stamp set from Newton's Nook. Recently having a baby myself I knew this set would come in handy when creating my daughters scrapbook, I'm also at that age where lots of friends and people surrounding me are having babies and I never seem to have any baby cards ready to go so I thought I would create a trio of them to have for either gender and then one neutral.

For my trio of cards I started with an A2 size white card base and stamped the 'baby' sentiment all over the background with the coordination color. I die cut the Stitched Onsie die out in the coordinating colors along with a scallop circle die from Pretty Pink Posh. I adhered my onsie down along with the scallop circle surrounding it. I stamped my sentiment and cut out into a banner shape and adhered in the center of my onsie.
To finish off my card I scattered sparkling clear sequins from PPP.

For my pink card I used Cotton Candy ink from Simon Says Stamp and  Pink Pirouette card stock from Stampin up for my onsie and the scallop circle die cut.

For my blue card I used Sea Glass ink from Simon Says Stamp for my background along with Sea glass card stock for my onsie and scallop circle.

For my neutral card I used Smoke ink from Simon Says Stamp for my background and silver glitter paper for my onsie and scallop circle.

That's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed the trio of baby cards!
I'm starting to scrapbook all my baby girl pictures so I will likely be using this set again soon, however I think i will just be sharing those on my instagram page rather than blogging them so be sure to check it out.
Thank you SO very much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a lovely day!!
xo

Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete