Wednesday 10 August 2016

Party Animal Shaker Card featuring Avery Elle

Hello!

I have a fun shaker card to share with you today. 
I needed to add some Birthday cards to my stash so I used the Wild Birthday stamp set from Avery Elle to create a simple but fun Birthday card. 


I started by stamping my lion and then masking him off to stamp my hippo so he gives the allusion he's behind the lion, I then stamped both my critters to do some ink blending in the background. Once my masks were removed I colored my animals in with Copic markers. I stamped my balloons, banner and sentiment. I wanted to make my balloons into little shakers, so I fussy cut the inside of them out. I went around the inside with a black marker so that my horrible cute job wasn't terribly obvious.
I then used acetate and fun foam to create the areas for my shaker and filled the balloons in with a bunch of sequins from PPP.
I adhered this panel onto a white card base and that's it for my card!
I love the simple look of a card with a fun element.

Hope you enjoyed!!
Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment