Friday 19 August 2016

Hello Beautiful Frame

Hello!
Happy Friday!! Yay for Fridays!:D
Popping in today with something a little different. I have a decor item to share with you today rather then a card.
It is fairly clean and simple looking but depending on what frame you may put it in, it looks elegant:)

Ok so on how to how I created it.
I started off with white card stock and die cut my beautiful sentiment with a die from MFT, (listed below) I stamped a small hello sentiment above the die cut image and then used some gold perfect pearls mist and sprayed some on towards the bottom of the piece.

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I traced the outline of the die its self with a pencil. I then filled that whole area in with gold sequins from PPP. I used both 4 mm and 6 mm and just used which ever one fit better in that area. 
I adhered them all down by using Zots bling glue dots, You could probably do this using the normal ashesive you use for sequins however I started by using glossy accents but found the zots glue dots much easier as you can move them around and adjust them if needed.
I lined that piece up behind my main panel and that's it!
The frame I used is from Homesence or Winners, I can't actually remember sorry lol I tend to hoard frames and just store them until I need them.



I thought something like this would look really pretty on a make up table or area, also would be a nice gift. I'm having a baby girl so maybe this will go in her room , we shall see!!

Hope you enjoyed!
Have an amazing weekend!


Supplies:



4 comments:

  1. That's so cool - just seeing the sequins peeping out! Love that it goes with the black frame. Hope all is going well with baby thus far. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon this is very fun and elegant! I love your thought process and how you used the sequins. Homesense and Winner are the best aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I've loved catching up on your posts today. So much cuteness. This is one of my favorites. It's beautiful. PS My memory has been terrible these days, but in case I hadn't already done it (and I hope I did!) I wanted to thank you for the darling card you sent me. It was such a wonderful surprise. I've looked at it many times because every time I do it makes my day a little brighter. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete