Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sending Hugs featuring Neat and Tangled

Hello!

I have another card today to share with you featuring the Better Together stamp set from Neat and Tangled. I told you I love it:P I think it just works for any occasion.


For my card I started with a white card base. I sponged some green and blue ink for my ground and sky and die cut the fence from PPP with kraft cardstock and adhered in the background. I created a frame out of Fog cardstock with a scallop oval and rectangle die from Avery Elle, which I adhered on top of my card base with some foam tape for a little dimension.
I stamped my sweet little girly sepearte in some white white cardstock, colored her with Copic markers and fussy cut out to adhere on my card.
I stamped my sentiment and scatted my card with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
That's all for my card!:)
Thank you so much for stopping in!
xo

Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love how she is framed, so your eye goes on her and her cuddly owl. It's a beautifully laid out card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created such a sweet scene Shannon and I love the colouring on the cute image.

    ReplyDelete