Wednesday 8 June 2016

Whimsy Stamps Day 3

Hello again!
Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

I'm stopping in for the last day of the Whimsy Stamps June release.

Today we are simply sharing a creation using any of the stamp sets from the release. I chose the Squeezed stamp set. I just love this fun summery set.


My card was fairly simply to create. I simply stamped all the smaller stamps in the set, lemon, lime, ect on water color paper all over my background and colored in with my Zig real brush markers.
I stamped my sentiment onto a white strip of carstock and adhered closer to the bottomof my card and adhered my panel onto a white card base, and that's it! Very simple to create but I love the look of a colored background.

Thank you so much for joining us for the Whimsy Stamps June release!
Thanks for stopping in today!!


Supplies:

Squeezed stamp set from Whimsy Stamps


5 comments:

  1. OOH I just love this Shannon!! Such a clever idea to take these fruit images from the set to make a fruity background design!! LOVE your coloring with the water-brush markers too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Always over look those smaller stamps and then I see cards like this and realise how versatile they are. Brilliant sentiment too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon your card is so sweet, perfectly coloured with your ZIGs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I'm sure it'd cheer up anyone's sour day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon, beautiful stamping and coloring ! Summer fun ! Awesome background !

    ReplyDelete