Wednesday 23 March 2016

Simple Floral Hello!

Hello again!
Hope you are having a good day so far!
Here to share a simple floral hello card today.



I started with Melon Mambo cardstock for my card base and layered with white cardstock.
I die cut a piece of Fog cardstock with a rectangle stitched die and embossed with a chevron embossing folder.
My flower and leaves are yet again from Winnie and Walter. ( I have an obsession with this set lately)
I stamped them on watercolor paper with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I then colored them in using Zig real brush markers and fussy cut them out. I used some foam adhesive to pop them up on my card a bit.
I used an older set from Hero Arts for my sentiment and put some gold foil under it to make it pop.
I added some gold sequins from PPP to tie in the bits of gold and finish off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!
Hope your having a good week!

Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am having a wonderfu day with gorgeous weather! I see you are having a great mojo day with this gorgeous card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon my day went way too fast--lol Your card is beautiful I saw it on IG and loved it. Your watercolouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I love the flowers and all the little pops of gold just add that extra bling. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! The embossed panel adds the perfect amount of dimension and interest without distracting from the beautiful flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete