Friday 25 March 2016

Happy Easter Featuring Simon Says Stamp

Hello!

I have a quick clean and simple Easter card to share with you today since it's Easter weekend :)
I'm looking forward to having a couple days off to spend with Family and hopefully enjoy some nice weather.


I used the adorable Springtime Critters stamp set from Simon Says Stamp to create my card.
I stamped and colored in with Copic Markers.
I cut my panel with the Wonky Stitches Die from Avery Elle.  Adhered on some light blue cardstock and put on a white card base.
That's it for my card today!
I love me a nice CAS card sometimes:)

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hope you have a lovely day!

Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! I love the simplicity of it and the cheery springtime flowers. Have a very happy Easter weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love the little scene that you created for this. Totally adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday!

    ReplyDelete