Tuesday 24 March 2015

Clean & Simple elephant card featuring Wplus9

Hi Crafty Friends!
So there has been a stamp set I've been in love with but every time I went to order it it was sold out, I finally received it about a week or so ago and wanted to share a card I made using it with you.
It is the Unforgettable stamp set from Wplus9. Its so very cute. I have made 2 cards so far with set but I have another in mind so I hope you don't get tired of me using it :p
I'm sharing the clean and simple one today.




I used 120lb white cardstock from SSS as my main piece. I stamped my cute little elephant on  it and also on a scrap piece to be able to cut out and use as a mask. I used a negative of a circle cut out to mask off the rest of my card and masking my elephant as well, I sponged some bashful blue ink as my sky and some lucky limeade as my grass. Once I removed my masks I stamped by lovely sentiment with black onyx ink and added some little gems to give it the finishing touch.
Hope you enjoy this cute little elephant as much as I do!! Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Unforgettable stamp set by Wplus9
120lb cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Bashful blue ink from Stampin Up
Lucky Limeade by Stampin Up
Pool Party by Stampin Up
Old Olive Ink by Stampin Up

Copics used:
C1 C3 R20

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing more creations with this stamp. totally darling design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This elephant looks like and impression, the color is fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this. last week was a migraine blur! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very, very cute! Love the scene you created ;o) I have the same problem with this stamp set. Still haven't been able to get my hands on it, but I am hopeful. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete