Sunday 11 January 2015

Winter Themed card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello!
Here to share the card I made for the Lawnscaping Winter Themed Challenge today. Living in Canada, I'm kinda over winter. My car wouldn't start the other day due to the -36 degree cold. With that being said I can very much enjoy winter if it involves being inside with a hot beverage crafting! (or skiing lol) :) All these winter themed cards are quite lovely and inspiring and the pictures in the Lawnscaping badge show the beauty in winter!


Ok so my card, I used the adorable little owl from the Critters in the Forest stamp set and the little ear muffs from the Making Frosty Friends stamp set, as well as the snowflakes from this stamp set. I used some different variations of blue to stamp the snowflakes in the background. I used silver sickles on some random snowflakes and on the snow hill.



Supplies

Stamp sets:
Critters in the forest by Lawn Fawn
Making frosty friends by Lawn Fawn

Copic Markers:
E55 E57 E79 BV00 B0000 E31 E53 YG63

Ink:
Bashful Blue, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Basic Gray all by Stampin up

Misc:
Silver Stickles by Ranger
Diamond Stickles by Ranger

Hope you are all enjoying your winters so far. Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my card!:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, thanks for stopping by at my blog. I like how you add the stickies on some of the snowflakes...it is very pretty.
    Ren
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I LOVE the earmuffs on this little guy! Just darling! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable owl! I really love the colors you used! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that is just precious!! Lovely coloring and super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the earmuffs and the beautiful snowflakes on the background! :)
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. total sweetness, love it!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete