Tuesday 16 December 2014

Cute Reindeer card made with Cricut

Hi fellow crafters.

Here with yet another Holiday card to share:P

Before I share my card, I just quickly wanted to mention, I have been having issues with my blog lately. Every time it was viewed an annoying little pop up came up that said "no data". It took be forever to figure it out but I did!:) Turns out my inlinks (what I use to share products used) link was broken. Once I deleted every single last link it worked again. Ok all this to say that some of my old posts may be missing some product info. I tried my best to go back and write it all in but I'm sure there is the odd one I misses, so I apologize in advance!

Ok the card! I made a cute little reindeer card using the Create a Critter cricut cartridge. Besides putting all the layers together of the little reindeer, this card is pretty simple. The white card I embossed the top half with a snow flake embossing folder from cuttlebug.  The tag I also cut using the cricut and sponged some blue ink on it and added a sparkly hill. Added some twine on top and some blue twine around the card with a bow.
Oh and some glossy accent to his cute little nose:)


Products:
Create a Critter cricut cartridge
Snowflake embossing folder by Cuddle bug
Island Indigo bakers twine from Stampin up
used various cardstock scraps for the reindeer and some sparkle paper for the "snow" hill.

Hope your enjoying getting ready for the Holidays!! Thanks for stopping by to look at my card:)

No comments:

Post a Comment