Thursday 30 October 2014

Newtons Nook Christmas Card

Hello!
Here with a cute holiday card, with some adorable stamps from Newton's nook. Another shaker card! I bought some sequins for the first time ever and felt the need to make another shaker card. Sadly my picture taking skills does not do the card justice. Would like to contribute my card to Newton's Nook - add sparkle challenge. Which was not a challenge at all for me as I'm usually not finished a card until there's some form of glitter on it.
Inky Paws Challenge #15 - Add a Little Sparkle - Newton's Nook Designs





Supplies:
Stamp set: Newton's Holiday Mischief by Newton's Nook

Sequins by Fancy Pants
Silver Stikles by Ranger 
Old olive card stock by Stampin up
Old olive ink by Stampin up
Bashful blue ink by Stampin up
Pool part ink by Stampin up
Wild hare ink by Color box
Acetate that I purchased from a local craft shop.

Hope you enjoyed my card , thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Saw your card on the Inky Paws link up - love the pretty snowflake paper you created and all the sparkly sequins, just a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh! I LOVE shaker cards and this one is so fun! I love that the shaker is enclosed so you can open the card and see the image behind! The bits of sparkle you added are great too! What a fun holiday card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete