Monday 5 June 2017

Congrats card featuring Pretty Pink Posh.

Hello!
Hope your having a lovely day so far! Stopping in to share a card today!
I decided to change things up a little bit and make a long card! Its the perfect size to fit a standard envelope.

I used the Bee Friends stamp set along with Blissful Butterflies stamp set and the sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started off with watercolor paper and stamped my bees and buterflies in black ink and colored thing in a bunch of different colors with my Zig real brush markers.  I stamped the sentiment and adhered my panel onto a black card base.

 That's it for my card! Super simple but the rainbow colors make it really fun.
Hope you enjoyed.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have an amazing day!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment