Wednesday 24 May 2017

No Line Water-coloring

Hello crafty friends!
Hope your all having a lovely week so far!

I wanted to share a card I created doing some no line water coloring. No line water coloring is something I struggle with but I love the look people achieve with it so I'm practicing!



For this card my flower images are from the In Bloom stamp set from Winnie and Walter.
I started off with a white piece of water color card stock that I cut out using the Stitched Notes die from PPP. I started by cutting the rectangle and then used the triangular shape towards the bottom.
I stamped my flowers with Antique Linen distress ink, light enough so lines will be covered once colored but dark enough that I had a guideline where to color.
I used Zig real brush markers to color the flowers in. I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greetings stamp set from PPP. I put some washi tape in the center with some clear droplets. I scattered a few sequins surrounding the flowers and adhered my panel onto some patterned paper.

Thank you so very much for stopping in today!!

xo

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment