Friday 11 November 2016

Pretty Pink Posh Thanksgiving Theme Week

Hello crafty friends!
I'm on the Pretty Pink Posh blog today to share a Thanksgiving themed card  featuring the adorable new Giving Thanks stamp set to continue with Thanksgiving theme week!



I started off by stamping the bottom portion of my card on a white heavy weight card case with the leaves and smaller images in the stamp set. I colored in with Copic markers and did some Copic dot coloring with some shades of blue around my images.

I then stamped my adorable animals on a separate piece of white card stock and then masked them off before stamping my pumpkins, to make them look as they were in the background. I again used my Copic markers to color it all in. I then ran this panel through my die cutting machine with the Stitched Borders 2 die. I wanted this panel to stand out a little on the card so I added a piece of kraft card stock that I also ran through my Cuttlebug with the Stitched Border die and layered it underneath. 
Once I had this panel onto my card base I simply stamped my sentiment to finish off my card!

Hope you enjoyed!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:





1 comment: