Monday 26 September 2016

Wishing You a Fun Filled Day featuring Wplus9

Hello!
Happy Monday!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!
I spent a good part of my weekend getting ready for baby girl, I have to say I quite enjoy organizing her teeny tiny clothes!I have a fairly CAS card to share today that I created using the Curious Forest Friend stamp set by Wplus9. I'm seriously in love with these cute critters from this set! Eeek, their adorable!!


For my card I started with an A2 size of white piece of cardstock that I ran through my die cut machine using the Mini Storybook 1 die from Pretty Pink posh. Putting the square and rectangle inserts aside, I adhered my panel onto a top folding white card base. Then taking the inserts that were cut, I ink blended them with some Broken China Distress ink, and adhered them back into place onto my card base. 
For my critters and images I stamped them separately on some white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out leaving a small white border surrounding them before adhering them where I wanted in my frame.
I stamped my sentiment and added some Sparkling clear sequins from PPP to finish it off. I'm kind of obsessed with the new 3mm ones, I find them to be the perfect touch!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a great and fast Monday!
:)

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card with the cute critters. Thank you for sharing this cute card with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card I've seen for a while - and it's so beautifully put together. I love how you've used the story book die and distress inked it. It's perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're thinking but then I have to pay for the shipping. Well, not always. Many websites have quantity buys that allow very low shipping or no shipping costs.
    You won't spend money on stuff you already have but you can get some new stuff.
    Take a look: stamps supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, I love this one, too!

    ReplyDelete