Tuesday 23 August 2016

Cheer up Friend featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends!

Hope your having a lovely week so far!
Stopping in today to share a quick card featuring the Rainy Days addition stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.


For my card I started with some Fog cardstock from SSS and die cut with the Storybook 5 die. I ran the die through a second time with white cardstock to use the inside pieces for the background and sentiment.
For the background I blended a few colors of Distress ink and splattered with some water. I adhered both my background and sentiment piece in layed into my original fog colored piece I die cut.
I then stamped all my images onto white cardtock and cut out using the coordinating dies, the puddle I fussy cut out leaving a small white outline.
I adhered my images onto my background but I popped up my cloud with some foam tape. 
To finish my card off I used some clear droplets to make it look like rain drops!
:)

That's it for me today!
Thank you for stopping by!!
xo

Supplies:




3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful, Shannon and sure to cheer someone up! Love the drops of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, this so pretty and very beautiful, I adore the colour theme so much as it's just so perfect. This card would cheer anyone up I'm sure about that. Hugs xx

    www.simplybypink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable design Shannon! Love how you've created the sky background and the clear drops really give it that raindrop look!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete