Monday 25 July 2016

Graduation cards featuring Mama Elephant

Hello!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

I had some graduations last month that I needed to create some cards for, so I decided to create the same design and just chance the colors slightly.
I have created a super similar card to this in the past but I just switched up the sentiment to suit graduation, so I instead of blabbering about the details of how I created it I will just link you here to my previous card if your interested.
I used the same stamp set, Carried Away by Mama Elephant but did change a few things so I will list those.

I apologize! I have great difficulties taking pictures of shaker cards sometimes, so the photo has some glare but hopefully you can see the sequins better on the close up shots:)

For my card on the left I used Seaglass cardstock from SSS for the base and balloon. I used a chevron stencil with the coordinating ink colors on all of the balloons. I used Wisteria Blossom sequins from PPP along with silver and iridescent mini stars. 



The middle card I used Lavender cardstock from SSS. I boo booed on this on and made a large ink smudge on one the sides so I used some pink cardstock stripes down each side to cover it up.
 The sequins for this card was Rose Gold, Sweet Pea and both silver and 
iridescent mini star confetti.

The card on the left was for my brother so I had to make it a little more masculine. I used Surf Blue cardstock and the sequins I used on this card were Gold, Ocean Spray and both silver and gold mini iridescent stars.


That's it for my cards today!
I love that sentiment for graduation cards, just works perfectly!
Thank you for stopping by!
xo

Supplies:





2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!
    Love your shakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful shaker cards. I love the soft colours and I'm impressed you saved one of them - I get so annoyed with myself for that! Xx

    ReplyDelete