Wednesday 11 May 2016

Whimsy Stamps Day 3

Hi crafty friends!

Sharing one last card for the Whimsy Stamps May release. 
All products have been released and are now available but I thought I's share another card featuring the very fun Punny Messages stamp set.


I used water color paper for my background and did some ink smooshing, where I smooshed some blue ink onto acetate, spritzed with water and smooshed onto my paper for the background affect.
I stamped my whale on some Fog cardstock and fussy cut out.
I stamped my sentiment and scattered a few sparkling clear sequins.

That;s it for my card today!!
Thank you so much for stopping in!

Supplies:
Punny Messages - Whimsy Stamps



8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute and the water colour background is adorable! Great job Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute and the water colour background is adorable! Great job Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable stamp set and your watercolouring is fantastic Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just far too cute! I love your smooshed background - mine never looks that smooshy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card Shannon!!I love your ink smooshing on this! So glad you joined with us this week!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little whales :) ... and your background is just perfect.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too sweet! The watercolored background goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Shannon! LOVE the Watercolored splashes of water behind those cute whales.

    ReplyDelete