Tuesday 22 March 2016

Water Colored Rainbow featuring Mama Elephant

Hello!
Happy Tuesday! Hope your all having a lovely week so far!
I created a clean and simple card today with some bright happy colors, I will also be playing along with the Curtain Call - Rainbow challenge.





For my rainbow I used the Rainbow High die from Mama Elephant and cut it out using watercolor paper. I colored each piece on my rainbow with different colors of my Zig real brush markers. I covered pieces as I went with some post it notes so I could keep each strip of the rainbow to the one color. I then splattered it with water to give it a spotty distress look.
I cut some clouds from the same die set and covered with wink of stella to adhere at the end of my rainbow.
I decided to stamp my sentiment in some purple ink and scattered some sparkling clear sequins around to finish my card off.

I love the way the rainbow turned out so bright!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!
Hope your having a lovely day!!
:)

Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. Shannon what a beautiful rainbow, love how you used your ZIG's for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rainbow!! It's so bright and cheerful - and I like that you've used a purple for the sentiment, makes a nice change from black. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your watercoloured rainbow -- it's so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty cas card! I seriously love this rainbow die and I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete