Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Card Concept #49

Hello again!!

Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept based on the picture below.

How pretty is that inspiration photo!?! I just LOVE those colors so much, looking at it puts me in a good mood:)





For my card I used the In Bloom Addies Garden set from Winnie and Walter. Just adore this gorgeous floral set!
I stamped all my flowers on water color paper and colored in using Zig real brush markers and a water color marker.
My sentiment is from the Absoltely Delightful stamp set from Simon Says stamp, which I stamped on a strip of vellum.
I adhered my panel on some Costal Cabana card stock from Stampin up!

I very much love the colors in this card and the way it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed and hope you'll play along with us at The Card Concept.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:




11 comments:

  1. Love how the flowers circle around the card and awesome colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Shannon!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! The shading on the leaves is beautifully done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the way you incorporated the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and i love the colors you chose =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are so vibrant, what a gorgeous card! I love it Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT pop of color, Shannon! This is so fun and cheerful!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete