Tuesday 15 December 2015

Happy Holidays Shaker Card

Hello!
I have a fun Christmas shaker card to share with you today using one of my favorite Holiday set from Lawn Fawn, Toboggan Together. This set is just too cute!

I used the Storybook 1 die from PPP as the main panel for my shaker piece. I lined this piece on top of white card stock and light traced the rectangles with pencil so I knew where to stamp my images. I stamped my images and colored with Copic markers and assembled my shaker piece with acetate and sequins from PPP.
I used lavender card stock from SSS and die cute the Starry Background from Wplus 9 on top and layered silver sparkle paper behind it and matted this on top of some Icy Mint card stock from Bazzil. I also used this card stock to create the banner for my sentiment.
I ran the starry background through my Cuddle-bug with the silver glitter paper to get some tiny start to scatter on top.



In addition to sequins inside my shaker I also added Mica Flakes from Stampin up. I wish I filled it a little more but that's ok, I shall know for next time!


Well I think that's it for my card today!! 
I just adore this time of year for all the Holiday cards!:)
Hope your having a lovely week.
Thank you dearly for stopping by!
xo

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. AWE!!! This is SO SO cute Shannon!! :) Love the purple colors and how you've made it sparkle with your shaker contents!! Love that you've made this a window scene!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaker card is absolutely adorable!! Love the cute window scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! This is such an adorable shaker card and I love the colored Lawn Fawn images.....too cute!

    ReplyDelete