Tuesday 7 July 2015

CAS cupcake card featuring Mama Elephant

Hello!

Hope you all are having a lovely start to your week!
Last night I had seen Taylor Swift in concert (If you follow me on Instagram, you know how childishly excited I was) so its been an amazing start to a week for me! Although its crazy humid here right now and we don't have air up and running just yet so crafting has been harder to come by, crafting while sweating is just not fun! So hopefully by tomorrow our house will be cooled down and I will get my crafting mojo back:)
Thought I'd stop in though with a quick post. A CAS card today using the Mama Elephant, Cupcake Carnival stamp set. I used Yummy Treats stamp set by Hero Arts for the sentiment.
I colored my cupcake tops with Copic markers and added a little bit of pink to my bunny.

Copics used:
C1 C3  V06 V12 R20

I kept the design fairly simple but of course added sequins to give it the finishing touch!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely week!!:)




6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet Shannon, I love the soft lavender colors you used! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicious card, Shannon! My granddaughters will be seeing her soon too. Hope you cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon these are so sweet! I love the soft colours you used. Your photo picked up the WIS perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet indeed!! :) Really love the soft colors on your design and of course the sweet images! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! The soft colors are absolutely perfect for this sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete