Sunday 21 June 2015

Butterfly Stencil Card

Hello!
Happy Sunday! & Happy Fathers Day! Hope you all had a lovely day however you may have spent it.

I wanted to share my first card I've created using texture paste! I just love the look but didn't purchase any until recently and I like the way it turned out.
Sorry the picture is not so great, its been very rainy here lately, hard to get good lighting.


Anyways I used a butterfly stencil as my main image and filled in with white textured paste, once dry I then used my chevron stencil to sponge on some crisp cantaloupe ink. I covered the butterfly's again with my stencil and covered with paste for a second time as some of the ink made it to pink-ish and I really wanted some white to show.
My sentiment I stamped in white from the Friendly Flowers stamp set from SSS.


I purchased the butterfly stencil  at Michael's by Recollections, I couldn't find it online at all to link below, sorry!
Background cardstock is Crisp Cantaloupe by Stampin up (retired)
All other supplies are listed below:)

Thanks soo much for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like how you've used the paste. The colors are so soft and pretty. Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon I love the blend of paste and sponging, keep using the paste it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beyond gorgeous, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing Shannon - so soft an pretty. The background really enhances all that texture on the beautiful butterflies.
    Mugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is stunning!! Gorgeous texture and love the butterflies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! What a great work on the background and such beautiful design with those gorgeous butterflies! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I truly appreciate it! Hugs :)
    Samra

    ReplyDelete