Wednesday 21 January 2015

Bubble Heart featuring Penny Black

Hello!!
Here to share a cute card using this adorable image from Penny Black. I've been doing a whole lot of images that require coloring lately, well because using Copic markers is like the adult version of a coloring book and is just fun and also practicing with my Copic markers to try and improve my coloring. I'm getting there slowly;)

Also will be playing along the Simon Says Stamp have a heart challenge over at their Wednesday challenge blog.

Besides the coloring I kept the card quite simple. I added some pattern paper on the bottom for some interest and some twine. This card works perfect for Valentines day but I left it without a sentiment because I feel like I could use it for other occasions as well.


Stamp set:

Cardstock:
Carnation Layering paper by Hero Arts

Copics:
Boys hair: E55, E57, E79 Girls hair: E33, E53, E57 Boys shirt: YG03, YG63
Boys pants: B00, BG01, Girls shirt: G00, G000, Dress: V12, V06 Skin: E00, E11, R20 Heart: R20.

I hope I covered everything:) Hope you enjoyed this cute image! As always thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling card for our Have a Heart challenge this week, Shannon! Just love it! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darling, love the image and your colouring. too. love your simply design as it hilights this super sweet image, :)

    ReplyDelete